Small Safe review: Stack-on PS 1510B

I already own a very large safe, but since I want a handgun in the house I was in the market for a smaller safe.  Usually, I enjoy opening up my computer and doing hours of research searching for the best item, but today was not the usual day (I was just reacquainted with California firearm restrictions and was not pleased).  So I purchased the Stack-on PS 1510B Bio safe.

It fit my initial requirements:  Compact, ease of use, and affordable. 
After using it for a while here's the issue.  When you place your finger on the bio scanner it NEVER works the first time.  You have to remove your finger and try a second time and then it works.  After doing some research I'm probably going to replace it with Fort Knox pistol box

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Hobby